Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch at Bates Nut Farm!!! This is my favorite time of year, I love pumpkins! Gavin liked riding in the wheel barrow (though his face is cold as ice) I tried taking him out of the wheel barrow and he threw a fit. (must take after his dad...dont take him away from something fun.) He was a little skeptical of being surrounded by pumpkins. He would look at you like "how the heck do I get outta this mess!" We went to see the animals, he loved the goats and the chickens! Each person in the family got their own pumpkin to carve for our PaRtY on Saturday! Woot Woot!!!
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch at Bates Nut Farm!!! This is my favorite time of year, I love pumpkins! Gavin liked riding in the wheel barrow (though his face is cold as ice) I tried taking him out of the wheel barrow and he threw a fit. (must take after his dad...dont take him away from something fun.) He was a little skeptical of being surrounded by pumpkins. He would look at you like "how the heck do I get outta this mess!" We went to see the animals, he loved the goats and the chickens! Each person in the family got their own pumpkin to carve for our PaRtY on Saturday! Woot Woot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment