




Gosh... where to start. Gavin has been doing some pretty funny things lately and I have meant to put them on here but keep forgetting. I know this may sound like bad parenting, but G loves... LOVES playing in the hose on the patio. At first we thought he liked playing in the water, so we would turn the hose on real low so it just trickled out... but after a while we just realized he just loves the hose itself. We can literally leave him out there on the patio while I'm making dinner or doing whatever and he stays in the same spot and plays forever. And then when we bring him inside he throws a huge tantrum. Boys... So our friends just had their first baby girl, and we have been spending some time at their house and Jeff (the daddy) has a RC car track in his backyard... which both Ren and Gavin love. Ren will bring Gavin out to play while im inside with the new baby... and I come out to see Gavin on top of the jacuzzi in a stroller! Ren says "the wheels are locked... he's good!" So I love how Gavin is getting such a funny personality. He is such a ham... the other night, Ren got his camera out to take pictures of baby Aidyn and we look over at Gavin in his high chair and he has the biggest grin and he's posing for the camera! It was hilarious... and of course because we started laughing, he just hammed it up even more! So funny!Next time ill have to put a video of him walking on... he is getting better, not as wobbly. At first he looked like ET because he'd have his arms in the air and wave them around... but his balance is getting better. He is into EVERYTHING!!!
Wow I sure do love that little man!!
ReplyDelete